Flow Wrapping (Horizontal Bagging) Solutions
- Best option for products that can be pushed
- Very low cost
- Bags created tend to have a small surface area and weigh less than alternatives
When your product is flow wrapped you end up with a similar bag to what is produced by a Vertical Form Fill Seal service.
Why choose flow wrapping?
Flow wrapping is a low cost option if you have products that can be pushed along a conveyor belt.
- Cost effective solution to create promotional items and samples.
- Great packing option when high volumes are required.
- Creates an airtight pack, wrapped around a product.
- When a product needs brand visibility so a clear wrap is required.
How it works:
Flow wrapping involves pushing a solid product along a conveyor belt. Each product needs to be 100% consistent in shape and size. Flat film is then formed into a tube, sealing it at either end with the product inside.
The finished product has a seal at either and with a seam down the back.
- WePack offer plain unprinted film options.
What products can be flow wrapped?
Best suited to any product that can be pushed along a conveyor belt such as:
- Promotional Items
- Scratch cards
- Solid foods like chocolate bars
Or any products that need to be bundled together.
Minimum order: £850 +VAT