Sleeving and Wrapping
Shrink Wrapping Service
Shrink wrapping is a robust way of covering your products. It uses heat technology to create a tight seal over your products.
- Enhanced aesthetic appearance
- The best wrapping solution if security and robust protection is of importance
- Easy way to bundle products into batches such as printed books
Why choose shrink wrapping?
- Robust protection for your products
- Easy way to bundle your products into batches for easy transportation of multi-buy incentives
- Tamper evident seal for extra security
- Different types of plastic available for different levels of protection
Overwrapping / Cello Wrapping
What is overwrapping?
Overwrapping is the process of wrapping a finished product with an outer layer of polypropylene film to provide extra protection and a luxury appearance. It is often used on high end products that are associated with luxury such as chocolate boxes, perfumes and other beauty products.
Multiple products can be overwrapped in a bundle.
Why choose overwrapping?
- Commands a higher retail price
- Is associated with quality in consumer’s mind
- Provides a gift wrapped appearance ie, perfume packaging
- Keeps product clean and protected
- Acts as a security tamper seal
- Tear Tape can be applied if required
How does overwrapping work?
The film is automatically folded around the product by an overwrapping machine. The film is sealed with envelope folds at each end.
Please note that production tooling is often required.
Interested in sleeving and wrapping options or need expert advice? Contact the friendly team of packing advisers at WePack today.