Labelling & Coding Services
- Low, medium or high tack available
- Machine or hand applied labelling
- Complex shape or simple barcode application
- Batch coding available by inkjet, thermal transfer or as a stamp.
Added bonuses that labels can offer
As well as offering production information and branding, labels can be used as a tamper seal, fitted as part of reworking to add barcodes or black out incorrect information or to provide important safety/allergy advice.
We do hand labelling as well as automated labelling
Depending on the complexity of the product it may not be possible to use automated labelling. In this situation, we do hand labelling.
Batch coding to ensure traceability
Best before dates and batch codes can be added to your packaging by inkjet or thermal transfer printing. These can also be fitted retrospectively as a stamp or label.
Their application position is determined by the shape and size of the packaging, the nature of the product and your preferences.
Types of labels available:
- Coated, uncoated or laminated including polypropylene laminates to give appearance of screen printing.
- Matt, Gloss or special effects can be added to labels across a variety of substrates.
- Piggyback varieties (printed on both sides).
- Concertina leaflets, which are an excellent way to make used of limited space, if you need to include a large amount of information.
- Metal labels or decals if product has a long shelf life.