Labelling & Barcode Printing
- Low, medium or high tack available
- Machine or hand applied labelling
- Complex shape or simple barcode application
- Batch coding available by inkjet, thermal transfer or as a stamp
Hand and automated labelling options
WePack offer hand and automated labelling options. Our packing experts will always advise on the best solution for your product.
Batch coding to ensure traceability
Best before dates and batch codes can be added to your packaging by inkjet or thermal transfer printing. These can also be fitted retrospectively as a stamp or label.
Their application position is determined by the shape and size of the packaging, the nature of the product and your preferences.
Types of labels available:
- Coated, uncoated or laminated including polypropylene laminates to give appearance of screen printing
- Matt, gloss or special effects can be added to labels across a variety of substrates
- Piggyback varieties (printed on both sides)
- Concertina leaflets: an effective way to make use of limited space for large amounts of information
- Metal labels or decals if product has a long shelf life